Departure & Return
Free parking at the Hyatt shopping center. Wear good walking shoes, eat a meal beforehand so you arent hungry and bring a fully charged cell phone.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Most hunters need to be able to walk for 2 hours. However if you have a less mobile team member, your host can make suggestions of where they can play from and interact with their team by smart phone.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Creative Soul Scavenger Hunts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons