- Step aboard the ‘trolley of the doomed’ for a frighteningly fun experience
- Gain exclusive nighttime entry into the Andrew Low House and River Street’s Perkins and Sons Ship Chandlery
- Hear tales of murder, mayhem and other mysterious happenings in the haunted city
- Enjoy a mix of Savannah’s darker side with a dose of humor
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Simply Savannah Trolley Depot located at 301 E. River Street, Savannah, GA 31401. Guests are required to check in 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. ***ON JULY 2nd through the 4th, THE TOUR WILL DEPART FROM 250 MLK BLVD.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Instant Confirmation
- Emotional support animals are not allowed on the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted on tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized