Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the origins of the tech industry at the Computer History Museum
- Visit the Google Campus, Google Bikes, Google Gear Shop, and, Google Android Statue.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Francisco included
- Check in at the Facebook “Thumbs Up” Sign
Departure & Return
North Point Side Weekdays 7:30AM Weekends 8:30AM
Mason Street Entrance Weekdays 7:50AM Weekends 8:50AM
What To Expect
Then, head to the Google Campus and gift shop and check-in at Facebook. At this point, those who selected the half-day tour will return to San Francisco in the afternoon.
Conclude your full-day tour with transport back to your hotel in San Francisco in time for dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Season:
- Camera & Charger
- Sneakers or comfortable walking shoes
- Sun protection
- Water bottle
- Small, soft-sided day bag only (no large luggage)
- Warm layers (the mornings and evenings can be foggy and windy)
- Raincoat/jacket (in winter months)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands