- Scenic helicopter flight over San Francisco
- Evening yacht cruise with 4-course dinner and live music
- Spectacular views of San Francisco's famous landmarks and bay
- Pick-up from select San Francisco locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking:
Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
What To Expect
After your flight, take a shuttle to the boat dock and board your yacht for a sunset dinner cruise. Enjoy a 4-course dinner and live music on board. Before or after dinner, take a walk on the boat's decks for stunning sunset views of the San Francisco skyline and both bridges from the water.
Your evening of sightseeing from the sky and the water concludes with drop-off at Pier 3.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- Valid photo ID is required for all passengers
- The dress code for dinner cruise is an upscale to business casual, no jeans. However, for the helicopter flight, comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing is recommended
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- For the dinner cruise, menu enhancements may be purchased direct to cruise operator on day of departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers with accessibility concerns (wheelchairs, service animals, etc.) must contact the operator prior to tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Helicopters, LLC
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco Helicopter Tour and Sunset Dinner Cruise.