- 3-course dinner of locally sourced ingredients prepared fresh onboard by renowned chefs
- Dance to a wide variety of music played by a DJ
- Cruise under the famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Admire scenic views of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Sausalito and the city skyline
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Your cruise will board at the SOUTH GATE (on the right-hand side of Pier 3 when facing the water), near the white overhang.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start at the Embarcadero, where you board the boat and set off across the water. Purchase an alcoholic drink from the onboard bar (own expense) or enjoy soda, iced tea, and water included in your package. Then sit down for your 3-course dinner of gourmet foods. The menu changes seasonally, but look forward to creative fine dining with a Californian touch, such as watermelon arugula salad, crab gazpacho, chipotle short ribs, and berry parfait.
After dinner, work off the calories as the DJ begins playing an array of dancing music, from Top 40 tunes to classic hits. Between bites and dancing, check out San Francisco sights like Alcatraz Island and the Bay Bridge. Look over at the waterfront towns of Sausalito and Tiburon, and cruise underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. Your evening on the water ends back at the pier.
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The dress code is an upscale to business casual. No jeans
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking, smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Menu enhancements may be purchased direct from operator on day of departure
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. Please bring valid photo ID
- Tables are assigned in advance.
- If your cruise is in California, a service charge will be collected at the time of your reservation, related to the cruise, food, beverage and the service included in your purchase. This charge is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as a gratuity to our employees who provide service to you. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements onboard, we recommend you leave a gratuity onboard based on the quality of service provided to you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco Dinner Dance Cruise.