Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening San Francisco Bay cruise
- See Alcatraz Island, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the San Francisco skyline
- Beautiful sunset views
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pier 39, Gate J, San Francisco 94133 Directions: Stand on the sidewalk facing the water. Enter main P39 entrance, then out left between shops to the water (towards GG Bridge). Gate J is located right next to the sea lion viewing area (ask someone where are sea lions are if lost).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board your 55- or 65-foot (17- or 20-meter) Adventure Cat on the Embarcadero, and take off across the water. Look for sea lions and other marine life as you head out into the bay, and settle yourself either inside the protected area with 360-degree views or on the canvas trampoline where you can truly experience the wind and salty air of the Pacific (bring layers!).
Take in the beauty as your captain takes you past the historical island prison of Alcatraz and on to the Golden Gate Bridge. Look up at the towering bridge as you sail underneath it, and admire the waterfront hamlet of Sausalito, just on the north side.
Your cruise ends when you return to the marina, from where you can continue your night out in San Francisco on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- Audio guides are available in English, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish. Please bring headphones if you plan on using the audio guide.
- We can accept manual wheelchairs only, as there are 3-4 stairs to board the boat. Also, restrooms are not ADA accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 76 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Cat Sailing Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff