- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Stop at Carmel by the Sea
- San Francisco pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Gray Line Union Square Departure Zone If you choose this location departure, please be at the above address by 7:25 AM to check-in with one of our Gray Line SF representatives. Bus departure time: 7:40 AM
Gray Line Fisherman’s Wharf Departure Location (meet us at the corner of Leavenworth St. & Jefferson St.) If you choose this location departure, please be at the above address by 7:45 AM to check-in with one of our Gray Line SF representatives. Bus Departure Time: 8:00 AM
What To Expect
After curving around the Monterey Peninsula, stop in the coastal city of Monterey. Enjoy free time here to grab a fresh seafood lunch on the pier (own expense) or browse the shops of Cannery Row.
Continue along the coast with a ride down 17-Mile Drive, home to the prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Course and the Lone Cypress tree. Listen for the barking clamor of Seal Rock with a stop along this low-lying coastal road framed by mansions and ocean vistas. Further along, visit the chic coastal community of Carmel-by-the-Sea, where you can browse high-end galleries and see remnants of a historic Spanish mission.
Your full-day tour concludes with drop-off in the evening in San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms