Explore our promoted experiences
- Step onto the stage with your favorite (wax) musicians
- See an array of sporting celebrates both local to San Francisco and international
- Snap photos with world leaders
- Admission to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Guaranteed admission to this popular attraction
Departure & Return
Directions: Located between Taylor and Mason, across the street from Boudin’s Bakery and the famous Fisherman’s Wharf sign
|Monday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Spirit of San Francisco: It’s a secret! The collection of Bay Area celebrities and other figures is not publicized—find out for yourself when you arrive.
Film: Figures include Alfred Hitchcock, Whoopi Goldberg, Marilyn Monroe, and ET.
Music: Figures include Michael Jackson, Adele, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga.
History and Leaders: Figures include Barack Obama, Steve Jobs, Rosa Parks, and George Washington.
Sports: Figures include Tiger Woods, Muhammad Ali, and Serena Williams.
A-List: Wax figures include George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway, Johnny Depp, and Elton John.
Additionally, take a walk through the Behind the Scenes display that tells the history of Marie Tussaud and how the wax figures are made.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility; call in advance for accessibility options
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use