Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, 8-hour shopping tour in Rome
- Get VIP treatment and Italian style tips from a personal shopper
- Choose from four different itineraries to suit your personal style
- Venture into the world of Italian high-fashion at Gucci, Valentino, and Dolce & Gabbana
- Hunt for rare antiques, vintage clothing, or handmade jewelry
- Travel off the tourist track to visit unusual boutiques, artist ateliers, antique dealers, and retro shops
- Private tour for a completely personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your personal shopper will wait in front of the "Babingtons" tea room with a sign whit your surname.
What To Expect
Departing from the Spanish Steps, experience some of the most luxurious names in Italian high fashion, such as Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Gucci and Ferragamo. Get help in selecting premium pieces of clothing, leather goods, and jewelry to add to your wardrobe while learning the history behind these iconic brands.
Head to the trendy Monti district to seek out rare vintage finds from the 1960s-80s. Visit quirky boutiques, tailors, and craft studios where you can find one-of-a-kind retro apparel, objects, accessories, and jewelry that showcase the legendary Roman creativity of the late 20th century.
If your tastes trend toward the avant-garde, discover the latest in contemporary Roman design from names like Serena De Fiore, Livia Risi, and Patrizia Pieroni. Find garments that emphasize unique materials, attention to detail, creative proportions, and refined finishes.
Arts & Crafts Tour
Hunt for treasures at Rome's best antique shops and ateliers such as Fabio Salini or the shops at Courtyard Gallery. Find rare and handcrafted pieces of jewelry, painting, sculpture that make a statement while meeting local artists and antique dealers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience