Departure & Return
The tour starts at Old Town Pizza, this spot not only serves up great pizza. It’s also has a dark past. Below its floorboards run the infamous “Shanghai Tunnels,” a maze of connected secret passageways that were built in the 1870’s and lead out to the waterfront.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
The tour ends at the "Keep Portland Weird" sign, just behind Dante's. Very close to this is one of our stops at Voodoo donuts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Self Guided Solo "Weird and Wonderful Portland" Walking Tour in Old Town .