Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Address: 40 LBS Coffee Bar, 824 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, 97204 (your guide will be inside the cafe at the back table with a visible tote bag that says Lost Plate.)
NOLA Doughnuts 110 NW 10th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If your diet does not allow coffee or donuts, this tour is not for you as there are no substitutions. Please communicate all dietary restrictions and allergies at booking.
- We do not recommend this tour for caffeine-free individuals, but if that is your preference, please let us know prior to your tour date and note there may not be direct substitutes.
- This is a walking tour, total walking distance will be approximately 1 mile. Please be prepared to walk in any type of weather.
- Please leave strollers and wheelchairs at home as most of the stops are small and cannot accommodate these items.
- We do not recommend this tour for children as there is ample walking and talking.
- No pets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a smoke-free tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff