Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore hidden coves and see marine life on a 2.5-hour ocean kayak adventure in a protected headland
- See kelp beds, sea bird colonies, whales (in summer months) and other marine mammals
- Lookout for Brown Pelicans, Pigeon Guillemots, Osprey, Cormorants and Common Murres
- Enjoy use of all kayaking gear including wetsuits, booties and personal flotation devices
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring clothing that can go under a wetsuit like bathing suits (no jeans) or water pants
- Bring a jacket to go over the farmer john wetsuits (there are no sleeves on suits)
- Hats and/or beanies and sunglasses are nice to have
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Coast Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Port Orford Ocean Kayaking.