- 2.5-mile kayaking tour of Chetco River estuary in Brookings
- Enjoy 1.5-2 hours of paddling through some of the clearest waters on the Oregon coast
- Watch for a variety of wildlife, including pelicans, kingfishers, seals and sea lions
- Paddle up to Coast Guard boats, as well as commercial fishing boats and pleasure boats
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring clothing that can get wet like bathing suits (no jeans) or water pants
- Hats and/or beanies and sunglasses are nice to have
- Wind breakers and/or fleece tops are a good choice
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Coast Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Kayaking Brookings Chetco River.