3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Diamond Head Crater, one of Oahu’s most-loved hikes, on a self guided tour with a map, water, park entrance fees and round-trip transportation provided. The tour is fully customizable, so take your time or challenge yourself, and enjoy the stunning views from the 760-foot summit. Hotel departures are early in the morning to insure you avoid the big crowds later in the day. This tour is ideal for anyone looking for a bit of adventure and exercise and wanting to see one of Oahu’s most famous landmarks.
- Hike Diamond Head Crater at your own pace with a map
- Spend the morning doing one of Oahu’s most-loved hikes
- See panoramic views, fresh air and exercise on a moderate hike
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact Kaimana Tours to confirm your hotel pick up, 8082300023, if
we won’t pick up there , maybe will be across street or maybe next door..
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers and Receptionist MAY speak Portuguese as well.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 3 and people with disabilities
- We do not recommend this hike for ages older than 65
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaimana Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self Guided Hike on Oahu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self Guided Hike on Oahu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self Guided Hike on Oahu?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self Guided Hike on Oahu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a bit strenuous if you are not fit, but it is doable, just pace yourself and take breaks along the way if needed." See review
- "Our family love the amazing view and early morning is the best." See review
- "Great guide on the bus- gave clear directions of what to do Walk is definitely a challenge for older guests but doable" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self Guided Hike on Oahu
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHonoluluHiking - HawaiiHiking - MauiHiking - KauaiCategory
Kapiolani Park Tours & TicketsWaimea Bay Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsMakapuu Lighthouse Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & TicketsHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsKewalo Basin Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsHalona Blowhole Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsHawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & Tickets