- Discover the historic downtown area of Nashville and its famous sights
- No getting lost as there’s a guide to take care of the navigating
- Learn about ghost stories, country music, and historical sites
- Special perks—the tour includes bar and restaurant discounts and freebies
Departure & Return
WE WILL BE MEETING AT THIS LOCATION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We will meet by the sign in printers alley.
The ending point depends on which bar we end, but we typically end at Bootleggers Inn.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All participants MUST be 21+ with a valid ID.
- We have a minimum of 7 people required to run the tours. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hick Chick Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The discount isn’t really anything to write hoke about but the experience was worth the cost." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews