- Art tour in Miami with 3-course lunch
- Explore the city’s art districts: Miami Midtown, the Miami Design District and Wynwood
- Visit major galleries and museums to admire modern and contemporary art
- Learn about Miami’s art scene and history from your guide, an expert art curator
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch or dinner at a celebrity chef restaurant
Departure & Return
Meet your Curator in front of Metal Steel sign MIAMI guide will be at that sign to begin tour. If Driving: you would meet at the restaurant you choose to eat at please call 305-767-5000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pick your restaurant and receive details on pick up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your expert arts curator at the restaurant first, then begin your tour of Miami’s three outstanding art districts: Midtown Miami, the Miami Design District and especially the Wynwood Art District. These thriving regions feature a variety of galleries, museums and special exhibits and installations spotlighting the area’s rising artists.
In Wynwood, visit the Margulies Collection at the Warehouse, featuring contemporary and vintage photography, video and sculpture displayed in a 45,000-square-foot, retro-fitted warehouse space. Also in Wynwood, see the Rubell Family Collection, one of the biggest private contemporary art collections in North America (in a repurposed DEA warehouse). And in the Design District, stop at the de la Cruz Collection Contemporary Art Space, with works by some of the hottest names of the past decade. During the shuttle ride, pass a host of trendy boutiques and urban-chic stores that define these unique neighborhoods. Visit the famous Wynwood Walls (and Wynwood Doors), featuring the works from some of the world's greatest graffiti and street artists.
Last but not least, enjoy a gourmet 3-course meal at your choice of celebrity restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must advise restaurant of choice and any dietary restrictions in Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Art Experience
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.