- Grand Canyon National Park Admission Ticket
- Horseshoe Bend entrance fee
- All camping gear and some meals provided
- Small group of just 14 people or fewer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
6:00am - 6:30am, our professional guide will pick you up from your hotel. (Any hotel along the Las Vegas Strip)
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
|Thursday:||06:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Saturday:||06:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not recommend this tour for children under 5 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY iTravel USA
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Camping Trip: Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Grand Canyon from Las Vegas.