3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Key West through the eyes of a local on a craft cocktail tour that stops at five off–the–beaten–path establishments, from a historic mansion to a boutique hotel that was once a hospital. In addition to navigating for you, your guide uses the city’s bar scene to give you an overview of its history and culture. The tour includes five craft cocktails and two gourmet food tastings.
- Key West craft cocktail and gourmet food tour
- Get a taste of Key West culture by stopping at locally approved bars
- Visit off-the-beaten-track attractions you might overlook without a guide
- All drinks and bites included
Saved to wishlist!
5 Tasty craft beverages from locally-loved hot spots off the beaten path
Tantalizing nibbles and historical tidbits to accompany your cocktails
Expert and enthusiastic local guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from meeting locations
Departure & Return
420 Appelrouth Ln, Key West, FL 33040, USA
119 Fitzpatrick St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 4 people are required to run this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat and sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid. Comfortable walking shoes.
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Operating in groups of 12 or less. Individual tastings. Touchless check in. Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted) to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Key West Craft Cocktail Crawl?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Key West Craft Cocktail Crawl?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Key West Craft Cocktail Crawl?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We would recommend this for anyone who wants to enjoy a unique, fun experience out of the hustle and bustle of the tourist bars." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Key West Craft Cocktail Crawl
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKey WestFood Tours - FloridaPub Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaBeer & Brewery Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaFood Tours - Everglades National ParkPub Tours - Everglades National ParkWalking Tours - Everglades National ParkBeer & Brewery Tours - Everglades National ParkHalf-day Tours - Everglades National ParkFood Tours - NaplesPub Tours - NaplesWalking Tours - NaplesBeer & Brewery Tours - NaplesHalf-day Tours - NaplesCategory
Key West CemeteryKey West AquariumKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumVandenberg WreckFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryOverseas HighwayKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryMel Fisher Maritime MuseumSmathers BeachSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchKey West Garden ClubMallory SquareDuval StreetBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaEdward B. Knight PierFort Zachary Taylor