9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Prepare for a day filled with adventure on this guided tour from Hopkins. First, head to Xunantunich, located close to Belize’s western border. Here, catch panoramic views of the Cayo District and nearby Guatemala from atop El Castillo, the main temple of the archeological site. From there, travel to Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve for a cave tubing and ziplining adventure.
- Inflatable tubes, headlamps, and life vests are provided
- Receive a basic orientation and safety briefing before tubing
- Be prepared to wade through a few knee-deep water streams
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle from Hopkins
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich, Cave Tubing & Ziplining from Hopkins?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich, Cave Tubing & Ziplining from Hopkins?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich, Cave Tubing & Ziplining from Hopkins?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich, Cave Tubing & Ziplining from Hopkins?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Xunantunich, Cave Tubing & Ziplining from Hopkins
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityWater Tours - Belize CityUnderground Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioUnderground Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioBus Tours - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeUnderground Tours - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory