- Visit multiple lookout points within Grand Canyon National Park
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private driver/guide
- Ideal for first-time visitors and those with limited time
- Choose from multiple departures to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Buck Wild Hummer Tours is located in the town of Tusayan, next to the Texaco Gas Station and across from the IMAX theater. Our office is NOT located inside the Grand Canyon National Park. Office address is 469 State Route 64 Tusayan AZ 86023, this is where you check in for your Hummer Tour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant/Child seats are available on request
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchairs that can be folded and stored can be accommodated on this tour.
- This tour takes place at Grand Canyon National Park, and does not include pick up from Las Vegas (approximately 5 hours away).
- If you are checking in at our ofice, we are located at 469 State Route 64 Tusayan AZ 86023, BEFORE you get to the National Park Entrance. We are NOT located in Grand Canyon Village.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buck Wild Hummer Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff