Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Galveston while you sail
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- See pods of dolphins jumping right near the boat
- A guide narrates the tour for you while you sail
Departure & Return
Our boat will board directly behind Willie G's Restaurant. Our booth is right next to our boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothing. You may want to bring a jacket, as it gets cool on the water in the spring and fall.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galveston Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I certainly recommend this tour to others young and old alike." See review