8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A private tour of Oregon wine country offers a personalized travel and tasting experience. Visit four small-production wineries and learn about the wine-making process—sometimes from the winemakers themselves. Your guide gives you palette notes during each tasting and drives you and your group of up to six people safely between vineyards.
- Oregon wine country private tour from Eugene
- Visit four small-batch wineries you might miss on your own
- Picnic lunch with charcuteries, cheeses, and local bread included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Eugene included, with upgrade for Portland
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Some tasting fees not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Eugene hotels or bed and breakfasts
Pick up in Salem and Roseburg is also available
Dates: Friday and Saturday
- Eugene Airport, 28801 Douglas Dr, Eugene, OR 97402
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oregon Vine2Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tour with Tastings from Eugene?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tour with Tastings from Eugene?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesEugene4WD Tours - OregonFood Tours - OregonUnique Experiences - OregonSporting Events - OregonWine Tastings - OregonExtreme - OregonFull-day Tours - OregonCategory