Explore our promoted experiences
- A safe and fun ATV ride with protective equipment included
- A guide show you the route so you don’t get lost
- See views of Valle de Guadalupe’s famous wineries
- Visit a hill that’s the perfect spot for viewing the sunset
Departure & Return
First you must get to " Ramal A Francisco Zarco" street where; here you will see " Alximia Winery" to your right side. In order to get to our place you must take a dirt road exit which is on the left side just 100 mts from it. Transportation is not included, but can accommodate for an extra fee!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Off Road Tours Valle de Gudalupe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands