Explore our promoted experiences
- Cheese and wine tour of the Ojos Negros Valley
- Taste artisan cheese and wine at La Cava de Marcelo
- Visit a local wine bar for an intro to Baja labels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Ensenada
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On a guided tour of the facilities you’ll learn about crop production and livestock care. Then sink your teeth into quality cheeses during a tasting paired with wine from the cellar.
Order lunch at La Casa Marcelo (own expense), whose menu features contemporary Mexican cuisine sourced with local ingredients from Ojos Negros and Valle de Guadalupe. All dairy is fresh from the cows of Rancho La Campana.
Finally, your guide accompanies you to a wine bar in downtown Ensenada, which features more than 230 regional wine labels (tasting fee not included), before returning you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We recommend to have breakfast before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Route / Transporte Baja
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms