2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and Goggles
Departure & Return
Ctra. Federal No 3, 22750 Valle de Guadalupe, B.C., Mexico
We are located inside the Lago Valle Wine Glamping resort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Tours Valle De Guadalupe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Off-Road Adventure through Valle de Guadalupe + Winery Visit?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Off-Road Adventure through Valle de Guadalupe + Winery Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Off-Road Adventure through Valle de Guadalupe + Winery Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Off-Road Adventure through Valle de Guadalupe + Winery Visit?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeWine TastingsExtremeFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesEnsenada4WD Tours - Baja CaliforniaFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaSporting Events - Baja CaliforniaDining Experiences - Baja CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaExtreme - Baja CaliforniaCategory