Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
Our availability is very extensive. Our options to collect them are:
-Tourist cruise (Carnival, Princess, Disneyland, Holland, etc.).
-Or the starting point of your preference.
- Rodriguez Airport, Tijuana Mexico
We wait for you in the white building with large windows that is in front of the entrance to the port. "Museo Caracol" at 10:30 am and 11:00 am. with a wait of 15 to 20 min.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ensenada Golden Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are anywhere near Ensenada be sure to contact Luis for any of your tour needs." See review