- Zipline tour at Seven Falls
- A different type of Colorado adventure that lasts a half day
- Get your adrenaline pumping across ziplines, hanging bridges, and a rappel
- Admire stunning views of the Colorado scenery as you go
Departure & Return
Experience the thrill of soaring over steep drops, unique rock formations and jagged cliffs, and across Seven Falls Canyon on the Fins Course. This course also features several custom-built suspension bridges and a controlled 180-foot rappel to the canyon floor at the end. (3 hours)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds (41-113 kg). This is a strict weight limit for your safety. All guests are discreetly weighed before departure.
- Participants must wear closed-toed shoes (all toes must be in the same compartment; 5-toed shoes are unacceptable)
- Participants cannot be or possibly be pregnant
- Participants must be of sober mind (no alcohol, legal, or illegal substances)
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Small pouches are available for wallets, cell phones, keys, etc. in case you want to bring them on the ziplines. Large cameras or backpacks can be brought up with the participant but will be transported to the participant at the end by ground support staff. These items can not go on the course itself, but can be used inside Seven Falls in the end.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time
- Tours may be affected by weather. Delays are possible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broadmoor Outfitters and Soaring Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.