Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- All necessary kayaking equipment is provided
- Experience one of five bioluminescent bays in the world
- Go beyond what Orlando’s theme parks can offer
Departure & Return
VIATOR/ TRIP ADVISOR/ GROUPON USERS, PLEASE EXPAND THE "BEFORE YOU GO" section, FOR GOOGLE MAPS LINK TO THE LAUNCH SITE! Look for Florida Adventurer pick up trucks& trailers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventurer - Bioluminescent Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.