6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Access the remote Deer Island (Isla de Venados) on this full-day sailing tour from Mazatlan. Step aboard a catamaran for a 2-hour cruise that includes an open bar; once you reach the island, enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch. Spend your time exploring on foot or engaging in any of the provided water sports, including snorkeling with a guide.
- 2-hour catamaran cruise to Deer Island with an open bar
- Traditional Mexican lunch on board the boat
- Use of all watersports equipment
- Round-trip transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area).
Catamaran cruise (about 2 hours) with open bar on board,
Mexican lunch at Deer Island (Isla de Venados)
Banana boat ride,
Photos, towel and tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup, please call to confirm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, swimsuit, sunglasses, and cap or hat. Bring towel, biodegradable sunscreen, camera and cash for souvenirs, photos or tips.
- Tour days may vary depending on season:
- From November 1st to April 30th: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- From May 1st to October 30th: Tuesday to Sunday
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Deer Island Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Deer Island Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Deer Island Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Deer Island Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Deer Island Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Deer Island Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Deer Island Tour.
Product code: 5359P121
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanKayaking - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenKayaking - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelCatamaran Cruises - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelKayaking - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenses ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)CoCo Bongo CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Airport VIP LoungeXenotes Oasis MayaCenotes Sac ActunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)La Isla Shopping VillageDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xoximilco CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xotik-Ha EcoParkVentura ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)