Explore our promoted experiences
- The included live GPS map ensures you never lose your way
- Once downloaded, the audio walking tour never expires
- This self-led tour makes it easy to see the sights without the crowds
- Enjoy an interactive trivia game to accompany your sightseeing
Departure & Return
The tour starts at the Mewata Bridge west of Shaw Millennium park.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
The tour ends at the Pearce Estate Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripvia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.