Explore our promoted experiences
- A late-night party cruise in Cabo San Lucas, with open bar
- Enjoy an adults-only club experience as you cruise the stunning coastline
- Listen to a DJ-selected sampling of R&B and Hip Hop club hits
- Cruises include a well-stocked open bar with beer, liquor, and soft drinks
Departure & Return
Please ignore this departing point, real marina departing point will be sent a few days before the event, as the marina changes according to the number of guests we have booked each party.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code: Beach wear
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rockstarcrawls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms