- Explore traditional crafts, engineering, and scenery of the Netherlands
- Enjoy quick access to Keukenhof and marvel at its amazing floral assortment
- Savor delicious Gouda and learn about wooden shoes and windmills
Departure & Return
In opposite of Amsterdam Central Station, in front of the Saint Nicholas church and hotel NH Barbizon Palace. Look out for an orange umbrella saying "Zaan Tours".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms