Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Classic canal cruise of Amsterdam
- Cruise along the UNESCO-listed canals and admire Amsterdam from the water
- See city highlights like the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum and Amsterdam Opera House
- Travel aboard a 20th-century salonboat
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The boat will dock about 10 minutes ahead of departure at the small pier in front of house number 359 on the Singel
What To Expect
Cruise past the Anne Frank House, now a hugely popular museum; see the striking Amsterdam Opera House and admire the stately façade of the Rijksmuseum. Along the way, sip a cup of tea or coffee (included), or purchase a beer, soft drink or glass of wine from the on-board bar, and enjoy unbeatable views of Amsterdam from the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the limited amount of tickets, it is recommended to book ahead of time to avoid disappointment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Boat Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There are other larger boats with tons of people for slightly cheaper, however this is totally worth paying extra for, nice quiet classic boat, personable and wasn't squashed like a sardine." See review
- "Someone mentioned that the canals are a little quieter in the mornings." See review
- "I would heartily recommend the tour to anyone, including families with small children, Incidentally, the dock which was our beginning and ending point is conveniently located, just a few minutes from the Amsterdam Flower Market." See review