- 1-hour guided Amsterdam cruise by open electric boat
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Canal Ring
- Enjoy views of Amsterdam's most famous monuments
- Pickup and drop-off in front of the Anne Frank House
Departure & Return
Departure PointAmsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The ticket is valid for entrance within that hour depending our departure times. Which means that the a 2pm ticket is also valid at 2:15 or 2:45. Our stewards can tell you when the next departure is.
- The above, is with exception of the last tour of the day. This tour will be at that time slot.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Departure can be delayed. Our stewards in the bright orange shirts, are there to inform and help you.
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat. Our stewards will assist you with this.
- Please note: on greyer days, we will keep our boats open as much as possible. But when a lot of rain is predicted, we will run with covers. This will impact the visibility, but keep our socks dry! (If you did your tour in pouring rain, you can use your ticket again in dry weather (or get your money back).
- You can cancel your ticket if it rains and you rather stay inside.
- If you are unhappy with your experience, please let us know directly. We strive to be the best in Amsterdam, and if this was not the case, we would be happy to discuss a full refund of your ticket price.
- No boats at the dock? Please call us or visit our office at Leliegracht 50 (around the corner)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flying Dutch Boats
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Luxury Summer Boat Tour with Bar on board.