- Choose from several pick up and drop off points
- Vegetarian lunch is available, just let them know when you book
- Make sure you bring a hat and sunscreen—the sun can be intense
- The tour is available in English or Spanish
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: At your hotel or at a centrally located point (depending on option selected)
Address: Cerro San Martin 325, Int. Hotel Caleta, Fracc. Las Playas, 39390 Acapulco, Gro
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swiss Divers Association
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kayaking Tour with Lunch in Acapulco.