Top Sedona Bus Tours
96 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "It was all great but the Holy Chapel Cross and the Airport Overlook were amazing. Our tour guide Al was awesome too!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Chip was an awesome tour guide! Very knowledgeable! It was our first time to this area of country. Enjoyed the tour immensely!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views from the beginning to the end of the train ride. The Verde Canyon is so interesting with its stories and history with gorgeous views in every direction. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Our driver provided history and area trivia non stop during our tour. Helped us get a better understanding of Sedona."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "Got picked up at my hotel. Great service. The canyon experience was amazing. Ty took us to different spots to take some memorable pictures"
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ken took us places we probably couldn’t have gotten in on our own. So Knowledgeable of the area and our needs!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "The beauty and history of Sedona. Our tour guide Kai was excellent and gave us a great tour. I would recommend this to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience our guide Sheldon was very informative and showed us all the best view points of the canyon. The sunset is spectacular with the clouds and the light reflecting on the canyon. Again an experience that needs be seen once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Ed was an awesome guide who provided lots of interesting information throughout the tour. Great suggestions for the best views."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my trip to the Grand Canyon yesterday. Matt was very knowledgeable about the area, and knew how to fit in some humor along the way. There were plenty of stops throughout the trip, plenty of photo opportunities and time to explore. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable, educated, and friendly. I would recommend the tour! He was very patient with my son and helped him find his souvenirs at each stop. Aaron explained the importance of each stop and how it was named. We liked the knowledge that he shared about the nature at each site! Thank you for the tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience. We had such a great time visiting the Grand Canyon with Chris, who was an experienced guide full of fun facts and useful information. The van was spacious, clean and well stocked with everything from water, soda, snacks and hand-sanitizer. Chris was engaging, professional and entertaining. Lunch was great (delicious food and the best seat in the house). There was plenty of time for overlook walks and photos, and even saw some Elk. The drive from Sedona is long (2 hours) but the scenery is gorgeous, and full of great vistas. Chris has a lot of background on the local area, park policies and history of the Canyon, including native American culture, which we appreciated. He was also very Covid aware, and respected our boundaries with regard to space and masks, which was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with great people! I am a 40 year old single woman on a solo trip, and this was the way to see the Grand Canyon. Our guide Matt was awesome, and also gave me some places to check out while in Sedona. Would definitely recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico