Santa Barbara Zoo Tours and Tickets
On a 30-acre (12-hectare plot overlooking the ocean, Santa Barbara Zoo is home to over 140 different species, which live in habitats designed to mirror their native environments. Adults and children will both find plenty to enjoy here.
500 Ninos Dr, Santa Barbara, CA, 93103
Tours and Tickets to Experience Santa Barbara Zoo
Sort by: Featured
Visitors who want a quick, fun overview of Santa Barbara's highlights will love this 90-minute trolley tour of the American Riviera. Drive past landmarks like the courthouse, the zoo, the Mission, and the Museum of Natural History. Learn about the town's culture and history from live commentary and note places that you might want to return to independently later.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Santa Barbara Zoo?
The best ways to experience Santa Barbara Zoo are:
What are Santa Barbara Zoo hours of operation?
Santa Barbara Zoo hours of operation: Open Daily 10:00am - 5:00pm; On Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas open 10:00am - 3:00pm.. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Funk Zone
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Sea Center
- Stearns Wharf
- Leadbetter Beach
- Santa Barbara Cruise Port
- Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (SBMA)
- Shoreline Park
- Old Mission Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (SBBG)
- State Street