Top San Francisco Tickets & Passes
28 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time, definitely a must do while in San Francisco! Th otters are so cute! 💕💕💕"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Everything was super well organized and our tour guide was super knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend this tour as a way to see Muir Woods, Alcatraz, and many SF neighborhoods with no stress!"
* A traveler said: "There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!"
* A traveler said: "The amazing usher !!! The architectural show n Joan Mitchell’s show all superbly curated !! Ran out of time !!! Wish we had a whole day to spend there ."
* A traveler said: "Alcatraz was fascinating especially using the audio tour. The Bay Cruise is flexible enough to use any time before or after the Alcatraz segment."
* A traveler said: "After a few minor incidents with booking, mainly Alcatraz booking by viator we had the best experience"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour and Greg was an incredible guide! There was plenty of wine included at each destination along with some education and stunning tours."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time in SF city - Had a delicious burger at in and out and Burger Bar. We did a bike tour, de Young and used the shuttle to the airport. I would like to go back to San Francisco and use the pass again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Great deal!!! Took my 2 teen granddaughters and we were able to see tons of things on our two day pass."
* A traveler said: "Roman was awesome, great tour guide! The day trip was great. Not docking a star but the lunch felt a little misleading. I thought it would be a private lunch with just me and my wife but it ended up being grouped with anyone else who pre paid a lunch. If I had known this I would have skipped the pre paid lunch."
* A traveler said: "The museum’s unique content and meticulous organization provides a satisfying and efficient experience."
* A traveler said: "Great museum - my favorite in SF! Nice service from viator, and was able to get my ticket pass at the desk. Hoping in the future they can make it electronic."
* A traveler said: "Activities were as described. Was able to see the aquarium before boarding the ferry to Alcatraz. The lines were very long at the aquarium due to social distancing. Recommend going when it opens as the lines are shorter or at least move faster. Lines at the ferry were organized and we were able to see all parts of Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "My grand city tour was amazing.Victor our tour guide was informative about every aspect of San-Francisco the architecture .The Different international communities that are a part of San Francisco and the amazing roads that make up this section of America.Very interesting and unique. Our second tour guide to Muir Woods and Sausalito was fantastic. His name was Artie .Muir Woods is a most see if your passionate about the environment. The woods and trees were majestic it was awesome to walk around and interact with nature.The trees are hundreds of years old and they’re gigantic .The gift shop is a most to stop by on your way out . Lastly our trip to Sausalito Waterfront marina fantastic area . Beautiful backdrop of San Francisco .The magnificent house boats and shopping and dining area. I love enjoyed and learnt so much about these three ares we tour. I highly recommend visiting these sites if you’re in the San Francisco area.It’s a must see"
* A traveler said: "The Golden Gate Bridge views and going around the city. Alcatraz was nice too!! It was a great tour that included one of my favorite places, Fisherman’s Wharf. Great tour guide too!!"
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining and great value a really small theatre i mean really small and that made it better 👍"
* A traveler said: "Last Days of Pompei was excellent. The displays were informative and entertaining. I would recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Great experience considering that one of the excursions costed about as much as the pass itself. Loved passing through the Golden Gate bridge on the Big Bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Vlad was a great tour guide and provided funny, interesting and informative commentary. The tour was ans amazing way to connect with nature."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Cannery
- San Francisco Bay
- Sutro Baths
- Crissy Field
- Aquarium of the Bay
- The Castro
- Asian Art Museum
- Cow Hollow
- Marrakech Magic Theater
- Pier 39
- Sausalito Vista Point
- Sea Cliff
- San Francisco Treasure Island
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Hyde Street Pier
- Angel Island State Park
- Saints Peter and Paul Church
- Transamerica Pyramid
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito