Top San Diego Walking Tours
61 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "Nice happy people great crew. Offered to take photo is us. Fascinating information about the man litany as well as about San Diego"
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Our Uber driver dropped us off 15 blocks from the bus pick up. They waited for us, that made our day:)"
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Victor, was super friendly and knowledgeable. He clearly loves showing off his city. We had great food and an awesome tequila tasting."
* A traveler said: "What a fun walk through Down Town San Diego. We learned a lot about some of San Diego's more unusual history, about some of the more famous and also notorious buildings and goings-ons, and our EMF detector turned Red while standing alongside the old City Hall building. Lots of fun, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Cool experience. Had fun and drew was a hoot! Learned a lot of things I never knew about the shady history of the Stingaree area."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Everyone was very knowledgeable about the ship. You can look at things at your own pace and the museum gives you the realistic views on the sailors really lived. It also had all the planes that would of traveled and/or would of landed on it too. Worth every bit to go see it."
* A traveler said: "Great Time beautiful lights we went to little Italy right after and ate a late dinner we would recommend the trip family and friends ."
* A traveler said: "The history of Tijana, the shops and wonderful dining experience. Our guide Tadeo was warm and friendly with lots of knowledge. We enjoyed it immensely."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun and a great way to get exercise and spend time with the family!! You will not regret the activity."
* A traveler said: "Tequila and laughs. Souvenirs. Safe and good guide. All nice places walked. Good returning to border."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea that gravesites were under the sidewalk and street. We had never eaten at Cafe Coyote and had no idea it could seat hundreds, and did have great tacos. The walking tour around Old Town and Memorial Park was great. Our guide was superb. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast touring the Park. Our guide Brian, was very knowledgeable. You get to see many cool aspects of the park that you most likely don't know existed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gregorio was great. He was really informative, answered all of our questions, and was great to hang out with. He is the type of guy I’d hang out with any day. I cannot recommend him enough. The tour was great and I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very knowledgeable and fun. Everything was super interesting. Loved everything, especially the old buildings. It was awesome."
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour of Tijuana with Gregorio P. He was super knowledgeable of Tijuana and the history. It was a fun tour. The tacos were my favorite part, of course! Would definitely recommend for those who wanna have a fun day touring Tijuana drinking beer and eating tacos."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I were lucky enough to be the only 2 on this tour! Our tour guide was wonderful! We were able to take our time at each stop and she had so much information to share about each site. A truly wonderful tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. I'm very happy we chose to explore with this tour guide than going it solo. We met just beyond the border. the trip was mostly walking. We took a taxi back to the border. We saw some sights, did some shopping, and learned some history. Very happy with the tour guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Old Globe Theater
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Whaley House Museum
- Museum of Making Music
- Ocean Beach Pier
- Heritage Park
- Fleet Science Center
- San Diego Sports Association
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Pacific Beach
- Point Loma
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada