* A traveler said: "The fire dancers were amazing as was everything. The High Chief and the whole Ohana made the night magical."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "We saw so many turtle and got to see a sea urchin also. It was just beutiful. The crew was very nice,fun, and safety aware."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was just awesome. Exceeded my expectations. The structure was great. The entertainment and service was great. Definitely a must! Some people didn’t remember choosing their food. When you book your cruise please pay attention to the menu because that will be what you will be eating for the 5 course dinner! Enjoy."
* A traveler said: "My best friend was visiting & I wanted her to have a good snorkeling experience. This tour was well worth our time & money. We saw a lot of fishes & turtles. The crew was spectacular, friendly & very helpful. My friend & I had so much fun. I would definitely come back & would refer my other friends & family when they are in town. Mahalo nui loa!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Professional..efficient..staff..well organised...very cool experience....beautiful100 feet under the sea !!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fantastic and made the experience. She deserves a raise We will definitely be coming back"
* A traveler said: "I am a non swimmer scared to death of the water, but the diver they assigned me was so great at calming my nerves and making me laugh. Best experience I have ever had. My wife had an octopus on her hand and couldn't stop ewwing and awwing and smiling. If you ever do anything out of your comfort zone do this. Simply amazing."
* A traveler said: "From the time we arrived, it was awesome. From the greeters, the crew,, entertainment, and especially our waiter Danny. I'll say it is something we'll do again"
* A traveler said: "Easy and quick sunset cruise. Just what we wanted. We did this cruise the day we arrived to Honolulu and it was a great intro to our vacation."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing Honeymoon experience with a private helicopter tour! Beautiful views, absolutely worth doing if you are visiting Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the trip. Time in air was short but still a fun experience. Skipper and guide were very nice. Check in associates weren't as nice, but it was still good."
* A traveler said: "Catamaran Cruise was awesome. The crew was extremely knowledgeable, fun, very accommodating and kind. We seen several dolphins on the way out to our snorkeling experience where we seen plenty of marine life including sea turtles. The food was good and then we had some drinks on the way back. What a great time. Thanks for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting did the USS Bowfin tour which is the submarine docked at Pearl Harbor and did the USS Missouri tour which was awesome also all in all great experience just needed more time there is a lot of history"
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, the ride it's self was a little julting but fun. I did it once and that was good enough for us. If u haven't done it at least once, I recommend you do"
* A traveler said: "Josh was great, very informative and fun. The prawns lunch was amazing worth the price of the tour itself. Took you to the non tourist spots. Bring your swimsuits, we didn't and regretted it."
* A traveler said: "The captain & his wife KiKi were fantastic! The boat ride was nice & relaxing. Was nice hearing about the history of the area. I definitely recommend this!!"
* A traveler said: "Milo was very friendly and courteous guide and made sure everyone stayed hydrated and fed. He also mentioned all the sites and explained them with great detail, and made it enjoyable, you will have plenty of time for scenery photos. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "Great ride, everyone was friendly and helpful. Parasailing was a blast. Highly recommend with H2O sports."
* A traveler said: "Sam and savanna were excellent guides and provided memorable experience. Down to earth and personable. If you want to avoid big groups and be more inclusive experience would highly recommend them to everyone. Would definitely book them again on the next trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Koko Crater
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Byodo-In Temple
- Magic Island
- Koʻolau Range
- Kaau Crater
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Waikiki Beach
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Hanauma Bay
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Honolulu Hale
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Kualoa Ranch
- Oahu North Shore
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Dole Plantation
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Kailua Beach Park