Empire State Building
The world's tallest building from 1931 to 1977, the Empire State Building is topped with a stepped Art Deco pinnacle that's floodlit at night and boasts holiday and commemorative colors throughout the year. After admiring the mosaics in the Art Deco lobby, take an elevator ride to the 86th or 102nd floor and get ready to drink in astounding 360-degree views from this iconic skyscraper observatory.
Ways to experience Empire State Building
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Empire State Building hours of operation?
Should I book Empire State Building tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Empire State Building 2020?
What's the best way to experience Empire State Building?
- Empire State Building General & Skip-the-Line Tickets
- The New York Pass: 100+ Attractions including Empire State Building
- Manhattan Sky Tour: New York Helicopter Flight
- New York Helicopter Tour: Ultimate Manhattan Sightseeing
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut