Top Napa & Sonoma Travel & Transportation Services
36 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "Kerin was great! Friendly, professional, on time... We had a newborn baby with us, and Kerin didn’t even blink. He helped with the stroller, with strapping in the car seat, etc. Great clean van, spacious, zero complaints. Awesome day!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was excellent! Will definitely be using again in the future!! Communicated through text, on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made great recommendations for the next day!"
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour. We had Lonny as our driver, punctual, courteous and always there on the look out for us. Amazing tour. Would definitely recommend to all. Stand out vineyards were domaine carneros and castello di Amorosa."
* A traveler said: "The people we shared the Trolly with, also the warmth and professionalism of the tour guide. Many more good point"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip!!! Howard loves his town and the history of his town!! He worked so hard to make the trip meaningful for everyone in the group!! This is a must do on every trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us tips for the best route."
* A traveler said: "Our driver made our schedule extremely efficient! He was always on time and was extremely accommodating! Would highly recommend this service!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- HopMonk Tavern
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Castello di Amorosa
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- Larson Family Winery
- Alexander Valley
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Dry Creek Valley
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- Raymond Vineyards
- Oxbow Public Market
- V. Sattui Winery
- Safari West
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- V Marketplace
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon