Read MoreShow Less
With all the charm of a small town, Sebastopol lies peacefully in Sonoma County some 50 miles north of San Francisco. It is known for its proximity to wine and apple country, with a charming downtown area and liberal culture. Check out the quirky local art on display along Florence Avenue downtown — many of the pieces are made using recycled materials — or take a tour of a local farm. Famous horticulturist Luther Burbank once maintained massive gardens on Sebastopol land.
Small restaurants and cafes all over town serve fresh local food and wine. Tasting rooms offer the best of the region’s wine and beer, and dozens of hiking, biking, and walking trails are set against rolling hills. Sebastopol is bordered on the east by the Laguna de Santa Rosa Wetlands Preserve, providing access to the natural beauty of the area.
Sebastopol is best approached by car, which will allow access to neighboring Bodega Bay, Russian River, and Sonoma wine country regions as well. It is roughly an hour’s drive from San Francisco.
Address: Sebastopol, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Sebastopol
No results found!
Things to do near Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Reno
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon