Castello di Amorosa
Fashioned after a 13th-century Tuscan castle, Castello di Amorosa looks like it belongs on an Italian postcard instead of in the heart of California wine country. The vineyard produces several varieties of red and white wines, but many visitors are drawn by the eight-level structure itself, which includes five defensive towers, a drawbridge, and a moat.
Tours and tickets to Experience Castello di Amorosa
What are Castello di Amorosa hours of operation?
Should I book Castello di Amorosa tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Castello di Amorosa 2021?
What's the best way to experience Castello di Amorosa?
- Private Sonoma and Napa Wine Tour from San Francisco
- Private Sonoma and Napa Wine Tour Including Custom Concierge
- 8-Hour Private Sonoma or Napa Wine Tour with Concierge Service
- 8-Hour Custom Private Napa and Sonoma Wine Tour
Things to do near Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon