* A traveler said: "Definitely doing this every time I come. Insane ride. Loved every bit of it. While seeing million dollar homes."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Watch out for the headhunters for timeshares but otherwise a great experience. We had fun"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great and memorable experience! Miguel was very friendly and knowledge and made the tour more interesting!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was amazing. The instructors are very nice and patient. Definitely looking forward to go back."
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing and the views over the city were breathtaking! Roberto was a wonderful pilot and guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The workers on the boat where amazing. We had Sabrina and Alie and the kept the drinks coming. The captain and the rest of the crew were amazing. I would totally recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! the city looks just amazing, the champagne was a nice touch and the Capitan gave a nice knowledgeable tour."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the cruise was enjoyable. The music was awesome, very vibey, sunset was beautiful, cool people, everything went how it was supposed to."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful celebrity mansions.viewing.. The tour guys were amazing too. I would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "The boat was clean, the host was funny, and they served drinks (for purchase). I enjoyed myself. I’d recommend this cruise to a friend."
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything! Fernando was nice, his boat was clean and he even gave us cold drinks. We played music and took a tour"
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday weekend and we wanted to do something different. I really enjoyed this experience"
* A traveler said: "It was fun and they were so friendly defently Im gonna try it again when I get to my next trip in miami"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Bal Harbour
- Coral Castle Museum
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Fisher Island
- Key Biscayne
- New World Center
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Jungle Island
- South Pointe Park
- Aventura Mall
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Art Deco Historic District
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Little Havana
- South Beach
- Biscayne National Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Miami Beach
- De la Cruz Collection
- Miami Design District
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island