Top Las Vegas Axe Throwing
2 Las Vegas Axe Throwing | All Las Vegas Tours
Channel your inner lumber jack during a 1- or 2-hour axe-throwing session at an indoor course in Las Vegas. Professional instructors show you how to use the standard axes to hit the target with different throws, and also to play games such as Black-Jaxe and Canadian Cricket. Includes instruction and use of equipment.
The Wreck Room in Las Vegas is a unique experience that allows you to smash, break, and destroy everyday items in a safe area. Kitted out in a helmet and safety gear, and equipped with a bat or crowbar, head into the wreck room and vent your frustrations on TVs, bottles, plates, and furniture. Best of all, there’s no need to clean up the mess afterwards!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Las Vegas are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California