Top La Jolla Nature and Wildlife Tours
5 results | All La Jolla Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great morning out on the water; La Jolla has a lot to offer! March was a bit late for whale-watching however there is plenty of marine life (seals, sea lions, birds) and there is also the caves and coastline to explore. An intimate group of 3, we got full attention by our wonderful guide."
* A traveler said: "Saw a sea lion swimming under me and felt safe with Greg as our guide. Wonderful adventure. Disappointed a bit the surf was too high to go into the caves but that’s what a guide is for, to make sure you are safe. Saw them rescue someone from the caves the next day on a different tour so happy Greg knew what was best."
* A traveler said: "Seeing and learning about the ecological history of the caves and various sea life around was great! The guides were great and informative. The evening tides were a little challenging to navigate. It can give you a bit of a workout but enjoyable!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada