Top Key West Seasonal & Special Occasions
15 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew was helpful and friendly. Nice large boat… The captain moved around to put us on the fish. You can bring a cooler also. Super fun day…"
* A traveler said: "Great location, good bikes! The counter operator was friendly, even in the rain! Bikes are a great way to see Key West!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience! Knowledgeable, friendly and enjoyable tour guides. Made sure everyone was able to get a good view. Clean boat with plenty of seating, shade, and open sides. Saw sharks, sea turtles and jellyfish! Definitely worth the price. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Key West Eco Tour with Peyton as our guide. It was a great experience: out guide made the trip interactive, fun and brought it to life. The water was very calm and the mangrove tunnels were exceptionally peaceful. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Keys!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day for fishing! Great staff and we each caught a fish! We enjoyed our first fishing excursion!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing! Fort Jefferson and snorkeling were magnificent! The yankee freedom was clean and comfortable but the staff was even better!! This is a must do/see trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and Brad was a Fantastic! Funny, knowledgeable and helped us make awesome drinks. Best thing we did this week in Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Megan was very knowledgeable, entertaining and genuinely loves Key West! And the food stops were awesome, too! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time. Great staff, good food, music and food. And the view was absolutely beautiful!! I would totally recommend this trip!! Well worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island