Top Key West Outdoor Activities
101 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "We went on the Key West Eco Tour with Peyton as our guide. It was a great experience: out guide made the trip interactive, fun and brought it to life. The water was very calm and the mangrove tunnels were exceptionally peaceful. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Keys!!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience! Knowledgeable, friendly and enjoyable tour guides. Made sure everyone was able to get a good view. Clean boat with plenty of seating, shade, and open sides. Saw sharks, sea turtles and jellyfish! Definitely worth the price. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was helpful and friendly. Nice large boat… The captain moved around to put us on the fish. You can bring a cooler also. Super fun day…"
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing! Fort Jefferson and snorkeling were magnificent! The yankee freedom was clean and comfortable but the staff was even better!! This is a must do/see trip!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time. Great staff, good food, music and food. And the view was absolutely beautiful!! I would totally recommend this trip!! Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "The sunset was spectacular. The crew did and excellent job keeping everyone safe and beverages plenty."
* A traveler said: "The crew we went with was absolutely incredible, kind, responsible and fun. The spot we went to was beautiful, plenty of colorful and curious fish to look at. It was the best part of our vacation in the keys!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Funny commentary and informative. Easy on and off. Good experienced driver. Polite and informative agents at ticket booth also."
* A traveler said: "Drivers were informative and humorous . Could suggest making more stops. We would do it again. Nice way to see where you want to spend your time."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
* A traveler said: "A new experience to see the mangroves and snorkeling in the area a great morning adventure I recommend it Cheers Jay O'Leary"
* A traveler said: "Had a great interactive experience. Heard the footsteps in the shipwreck museum which was cool. Ms Rose was very informative and told great stories! Ms Lydia was a great driver and handled those streets like the pro that she is."
* A traveler said: "Gary and Liam did a great job with the group. I am older (over 60) and went with my sons. I have owned a boat and water-skied in the past; however, it was my first time riding a jet ski. We started out at a slower pace on the gulf and it became more challenging on the Atlantic, with waves, and speeds around 45mph. Fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and the best captain and mate. Very friendly and excellent service with a smile.👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Awesome bike ride thru the town. Tour guide James was very funny and interactive, full of information. Highly recommend if you're into biking and seeing highlights of the town. The pie at the end was awesome too"
* A traveler said: "Awesome ride with Jake and BJ.. Tour was a blast and they were very patient. Smooth sailing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing many dolphins on our trip! The crew, Capt Nicole and Amanda, were fantastic! Knowledgeable, friendly and fun. Couldn’t have asked for a better day on the water. We’re so glad we did this during our short trip to Key West!!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time, crew very professional yet a fun time, sights of key west we’re beautiful, pristine water"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day for fishing! Great staff and we each caught a fish! We enjoyed our first fishing excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Going through the mangroves was amazing! Phil was a great tour guide. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The fishing was great. My son and I caught about 12 fish each. Jim was on time, got us on the fish, his boat is nice and he is very personable. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to go fishing in the Keys."
* A traveler said: "Robert was INCREDIBLE!!!!! We had so so much fun. Recommending to everyone!!!! The sandbar was unreal. We felt like we were in Tahiti!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Key West Cemetery
- Mallory Square
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Duval Street
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Key West Aquarium
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Overseas Highway
- Key West Garden Club
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island