The lost city of Machu Picchu is the most famous archaeological site in Peru and all of South America. The UNESCO World Heritage-listed collection of temples, terraced hills, and plazas was once the mountaintop citadel of the ancient Inca empire. It may now be world famous, but Machu Picchu still hasn't revealed the mysteries behind its construction, function, and eventual demise.
Tours and tickets to Experience Machu Picchu
What are Machu Picchu hours of operation?
Should I book Machu Picchu tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Machu Picchu 2021?
What's the best way to experience Machu Picchu?
- Machu Picchu Day Trip from Cusco
- PeruRail Vistadome Panoramic Train to Machu Picchu
- 7 Day Lima, Cusco and Sunrise at Machu Picchu
- 2-Day Tour: Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu by Train
Things to do near Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in La Paz
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in North Chile